Friday, January 19, 2018

Getting Ready For The Kindergarten Dance!

Todays is the really big day! This cute little boy asked mes to go to da kindergarden dance with hims so I asked mines parents if I could goes and they said I coulds, so I decide to take a picture of me getting readys while trying to decide which hair accessory to use! :)

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl v4.0.2 HD FITTED
    - Head: Toddleedoo Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale    
    - Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Gretchen
    - Headband: {Tiny Trinkets} Hair Accessories - Hearts Headband (Common)
        - This headband is available inside of a gacha over at The Playroom from January 5th, 2018 through January 31st, 2018! There is a total of 10 commons and 1 RARE to collect! The rare comes with a color change HUD with 10 different colors  to change the colors of the pin! All of the clutter on the vanity is of the different hair accessories you can get in the gacha, I couldn't just pick one to wear so I had to show them somehow *giggles* I will put the gacha key below!

Dress:
    - ~*Buglets*~ Snowfall Dress [Gold]
        - This dress is available over at ~*Buglets*~ Mainstore as January's group gift!

Dress Flats: {Tiny Trinkets} Kailee Flats
    - These Flats are available over at {Tiny Trinket's} Mainstore! They come with  color change HUD that has 8 different options!

Vanity: Muddpuddles: Victorian Vanity

                                             Gacha Key:

No comments:

Post a Comment